Business Start-up Help and Advice - Bristol
Starting a business poses a number of challenges, and many businesses in the Bristol area seek professional expertise in order to help get their venture off to the best possible start.
Mitchells have provided assistance to numerous Bristol start-up enterprises, guiding them through the regulations and legislation in those difficult early days, and helping them go on to become thriving, successful businesses.
We provide expert advice on every aspect of a new business launch, from initial business planning to raising finance and taking on staff.
We can help with:
- Accounts advice and accounting software
- Forming a limited company
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Preparing cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Becoming self-employed - and the necessary tax and legal implications
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Choosing the right structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Company secretarial issues
- Accessing grants and loans
- Taking on staff and dealing with payroll and HR issues
- Preparing a business plan or reviewing your existing business plan
- Drawing up proposals for finance
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Our Bristol team has a wealth of experience in all of these business start-up issues, and will be able to anticipate likely problems and challenges before they arise, ensuring your business launch is as smooth as possible and ensuring you have the best chance of success.
Please contact us if you need help with starting a business in Bristol or the surrounding area.